Saturday, March 14, 2009


Beautiful Love Quotes

Truth about love

please read……

Love is something far more than desire for sexual intercourse; it is the principal means of escape from the loneliness, which afflicts most men and women throughout the greater part of their lives.

Loving someone is like loving yourself…………

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back...don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours

You cannot compare with anything in the world this true love
. Please read the following quote.

A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity; it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. – Agatha Christie

? DON’T SAY YOU LOVE ME UNLESS U REALLY MEAN IT, CUZ I MIGHT DO SOMETHING CRAZY LIKE BELIEVE IT.

? When I first saw you I was afarid to talk to you*When i first talked to you I was afraid to like you*When i first liked you i was afarid to love you*Now that I love you I m afraid to lose you.

? Should I smile, Cuz ur my friend, Or cry. Cuz that's all we'll ever be?

? No guy is worth your tears & when you find one that is, he won't make you cry.

? Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again.... skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts!

? Everyone says you only fall in love once but that’s not true, everytime I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

? What's better? a lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear?

? You laugh because im different i laugh because you're all the same.

? If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. Winnie the Pooh

? Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control

? You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it — Henny Youngman

? A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.~ Thomas Carlyle

? All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.~
Leo Tolstoy

? Love does not give nor take. It merely persists.~

? If you're going my way, I'll walk with you.

? Everyone says you only fall in love once but that’s not true, every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again

? If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart, a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever

? Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, Cuz I might do something crazy like believe it.

? When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you*When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you*When I first liked you I was afraid to love you*Now that I love you I m afraid to lose you

? Last night I looked up at the stars
and matched each one with a reason why I love you
I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars

? Loving *U* is like breathing...how can I stop

? If you really Love Something set it free, if it comes back, it’s yours, if it doesn’t it was Never Meant to Be

? Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep Because Reality Is Better Than a Dream

? If you love me like you told me please be careful with my heart you can take it; just don't break it or my world will fall apart

? Everyday That Goes By It Seems Like I Discover Something New about You To Love It’s Incredible To Me How One Person Can Make Such A *BIG* Difference In My Life You Touch Me In A Way No One Else Ever Has And Give Me So Many Reasons To Love You

? Do not settle for the one you can live with...wait 4 the one you Can't Live Without

? Nothing is more painful then realizing He Meant, everything to u, & u meant nothing to him

? Don't push any1 to hard, if it's meant to be, it will happen

? I'm Loved by some, Hated by many, Envied by most, yet wanted by plenty

? Some day you will cry for me like I cried for you ¤ Some day you will miss me like I missed you ¤ Some day you will need me like I needed you
¤ Some day you will love me, but I wont love you!

? It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does...

? Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?"

? If love isn’t a game, then why are there so many players?

? §somewhere There'§ §someone Who Dream§ of your §mile, And Find§ In Your Presence That Life I§ Worth While, §o When You Are Lonely, Remember It'§ True: §somebody, §somewhere is Thinking of You*

? You can fall from the sky* *you can fall from a tree* *But the best way to fall* *Is in love with me*

? Only little boys who call themselves men say I love you, and don't mean it.

? If You Luv Me... Let Me Know... If You Don't... Then Let Me Go...

No comments:

Post a Comment